Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Pittsburgh Steelers have placed tight end Eric Ebron on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
The team also placed cornerback Joe Haden and linebacker Cassius Marsh on the reserve/COVID-19 list today. Hopefully the team's exposure and contacts were limited to this group, but as we've seen with the Cleveland Browns all week these things can get out of hand quickly. This will be a situation to monitor ahead of tomorrow's game.
The Steelers were already prepared to bench most of their starters for a mostly-unimportant Week 17 matchup with the Browns, but now have to worry about a possible COVID-19 breakout in their facility. Ebron wasn't likely to score many fantasy points with Mason Rudolph quarterbacking, but his absence could open up a few extra targets for the team's other pass-catchers.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt fully practices on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Steelers' Anthony McFarland placed on injured reserve September 1st, 2021
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger says arm feels 'pretty good' August 23rd, 2021
- Schefter: Steelers' Chase Claypool suffered "minor ankle sprain" August 17th, 2021