Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Pittsburgh Steelers have placed tight end Eric Ebron on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
The team also placed cornerback Joe Haden and linebacker Cassius Marsh on the reserve/COVID-19 list today. Hopefully the team's exposure and contacts were limited to this group, but as we've seen with the Cleveland Browns all week these things can get out of hand quickly. This will be a situation to monitor ahead of tomorrow's game.
The Steelers were already prepared to bench most of their starters for a mostly-unimportant Week 17 matchup with the Browns, but now have to worry about a possible COVID-19 breakout in their facility. Ebron wasn't likely to score many fantasy points with Mason Rudolph quarterbacking, but his absence could open up a few extra targets for the team's other pass-catchers.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020