Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Pittsburgh Steelers have placed tight end Eric Ebron on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
The team also placed cornerback Joe Haden and linebacker Cassius Marsh on the reserve/COVID-19 list today. Hopefully the team's exposure and contacts were limited to this group, but as we've seen with the Cleveland Browns all week these things can get out of hand quickly. This will be a situation to monitor ahead of tomorrow's game.
The Steelers were already prepared to bench most of their starters for a mostly-unimportant Week 17 matchup with the Browns, but now have to worry about a possible COVID-19 breakout in their facility. Ebron wasn't likely to score many fantasy points with Mason Rudolph quarterbacking, but his absence could open up a few extra targets for the team's other pass-catchers.
- Miles Sanders (hip) logs full practice Thursday for Eagles September 29th, 2022
- AJ Dillon (knee) upgraded to full Thursday for Green Bay September 29th, 2022
- Update: Tua Tagovailoa (head, neck) will not return in Week 4 for Miami September 29th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (chest) a full participant in practice Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa stretchered off in Week 4 game September 29th, 2022
- Mecole Hardman (heel) limited for Chiefs on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Steelers' Chase Claypool hoping for more 'down the field' plays going forward September 19th, 2022
- Najee Harris (foot) not listed on Pittsburgh's Week 2 injury report September 16th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (foot) upgraded to full on Thursday September 15th, 2022
- Pittsburgh' Najee Harris (foot) limited during Wednesday's practice September 14th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (foot) expects to play in Week 2 September 13th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (foot) "should be good to go" for Week 2 September 12th, 2022