Browns' head coach, 4 others test positive for COVID-19
Cleveland Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski, two other coaches, and two players tested positive for COVID-19.
The Browns are closing their facility just days before their first playoff game since 2002. Mike Priefer, the Browns' special teams coordinator, will take over as acting head coach while Stefanski is away from the team. It's a suboptimal situation for Cleveland as they prepare for Sunday night's Wild Card matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021