Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game
The Pittsburgh Steelers activated tight end Eric Ebron from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Ebron will return for Sunday's Wild Card matchup against the Cleveland Browns after sitting out the regular season finale between the two teams. Ebron caught 2 passes on 4 targets for 9 yards in Week 6 against the Browns.
Ebron is tied with Austin Hooper as the sixth-best tight end in numberFire's fantasy rankings for the Wild Card round. Our models project him for 7.2 FanDuel points and he has a salary of $5,500. The Browns allowed the third-most FanDuel points per game to the tight end position during the regular season.
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt fully practices on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Steelers' Anthony McFarland placed on injured reserve September 1st, 2021
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger says arm feels 'pretty good' August 23rd, 2021
- Schefter: Steelers' Chase Claypool suffered "minor ankle sprain" August 17th, 2021
- Steelers expecting a "big jump" from receiver Chase Claypool August 16th, 2021