Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game
The Pittsburgh Steelers activated tight end Eric Ebron from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Ebron will return for Sunday's Wild Card matchup against the Cleveland Browns after sitting out the regular season finale between the two teams. Ebron caught 2 passes on 4 targets for 9 yards in Week 6 against the Browns.
Ebron is tied with Austin Hooper as the sixth-best tight end in numberFire's fantasy rankings for the Wild Card round. Our models project him for 7.2 FanDuel points and he has a salary of $5,500. The Browns allowed the third-most FanDuel points per game to the tight end position during the regular season.
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Carson Wentz making positive impression with Colts' teammates June 21st, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields to play plenty of preseason reps June 21st, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020