Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day
Cleveland Browns right tackle Jack Conklin is considered day-to-day ahead of an AFC Divisional Round tilt against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Conklin left the team's upset victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday with a hamstring injury, and fortunately the team held on without him. However, if they're to beat Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs this weekend, they'll need their monster right tackle in the fold. Kendall Lamm, a former undrafted free agent, struggled to fill in effectively against T.J. Watt and the Steelers' pass rush. Keep an eye on Conklin's participation levels over the next few days to get a gauge on his potential availability for Sunday.
Conklin earned an 84.3 overall grade from Pro Football Focus during the 2020 season, ranking 8th among all NFL tackles. The Browns also rank 2nd in the NFL in ESPN's pass-block win rate.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021