Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day
Cleveland Browns right tackle Jack Conklin is considered day-to-day ahead of an AFC Divisional Round tilt against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Conklin left the team's upset victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday with a hamstring injury, and fortunately the team held on without him. However, if they're to beat Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs this weekend, they'll need their monster right tackle in the fold. Kendall Lamm, a former undrafted free agent, struggled to fill in effectively against T.J. Watt and the Steelers' pass rush. Keep an eye on Conklin's participation levels over the next few days to get a gauge on his potential availability for Sunday.
Conklin earned an 84.3 overall grade from Pro Football Focus during the 2020 season, ranking 8th among all NFL tackles. The Browns also rank 2nd in the NFL in ESPN's pass-block win rate.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021