Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day
Cleveland Browns right tackle Jack Conklin is considered day-to-day ahead of an AFC Divisional Round tilt against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Conklin left the team's upset victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday with a hamstring injury, and fortunately the team held on without him. However, if they're to beat Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs this weekend, they'll need their monster right tackle in the fold. Kendall Lamm, a former undrafted free agent, struggled to fill in effectively against T.J. Watt and the Steelers' pass rush. Keep an eye on Conklin's participation levels over the next few days to get a gauge on his potential availability for Sunday.
Conklin earned an 84.3 overall grade from Pro Football Focus during the 2020 season, ranking 8th among all NFL tackles. The Browns also rank 2nd in the NFL in ESPN's pass-block win rate.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) questionable to return against Houston in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Anthony Schwartz (knee) limited again for Browns Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Nick Chubb scores twice in Browns' Week 1 loss September 12th, 2021
- Browns rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) for Week 1 September 12th, 2021