Sammy Watkins (calf) sidelined at Chiefs practice
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (calf) did not practice on Wednesday.
Watkins injured his calf in Week 16 and didn't play in the season finale with the Chiefs' starters resting. He still has a chance to suit up for Saturday's Divisional Round matchup against the Cleveland Browns if Watkins can get in at least a limited practice session. Mecole Hardman and Byron Pringle could be more involved if Watkins is unable to play.
numberFire's models currently project Watkins for 5.1 targets and 7.2 FanDuel points in the Divisional Round. He has a salary of $5,400 for the weekend slate.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021