Ronald Jones (groin) not listed on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones (groin) is available for Sunday's NFC Championship contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Jones' full practice on Friday is a great sign after participating in limited sessions with a groin injury. In a committee role with Leonard Fournette, our models project Jones to score 8.8 FanDuel points on Sunday.
Jones' current projection includes 9.9 rushing attempts for 45.4 yards and 1.4 receptions for 10.6 yards.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday February 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl February 4th, 2021