Ronald Jones (groin) not listed on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones (groin) is available for Sunday's NFC Championship contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Jones' full practice on Friday is a great sign after participating in limited sessions with a groin injury. In a committee role with Leonard Fournette, our models project Jones to score 8.8 FanDuel points on Sunday.
Jones' current projection includes 9.9 rushing attempts for 45.4 yards and 1.4 receptions for 10.6 yards.
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021