Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension
Buffalo Bills defensive back Micah Hyde has agreed to a two-year contract extension on Friday.
Hyde's new contract will keep 75% of Buffalo's starting secondary intact through 2022 after Jordan Poyer and Tre'Davious White previously signed extensions. In 938 snaps last season, Hyde was a solid contributor, finishing as Pro Football Focus' 25th ranked safety primarily due to his 75.2 rating as a run defender.
In 577 coverage snaps, Hyde produced PFF's 28th rating among safeties, allowing 11 receptions 96 yards and one touchdown on 19 total targets.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021