Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list
Los Angeles Chargers running back Justin Jackson has been placed on the team's reserve/COVID-19 list.
It's unclear if Jackson tested positive or simply came into contact with someone who did, but either way, he'll be away from the team as training camp gets underway. It now seems as though Joshua Kelley will be the de facto backup to starting rusher Austin Ekeler, and Larry Rountree III could be in store for more work early on.
Our models currently project Jackson for 403.63 yards on 91.33 carries and 2.37 touchdowns. They also ballpark him for 13.73 catches on 18.63 targets for 99.12 yards and 0.83 scores.
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk bounces back in Week 3 September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Keenan Allen records 108 yards in Chargers loss September 20th, 2021
- Chargers' Larry Rountree first in line behind Austin Ekeler September 13th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (hamstring) active for Chargers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021