Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott (shoulder) left practice early on Wednesday.
Prescott underwent an MRI on Wednesday after leaving practice early with soreness in his right arm. The test reveled a muscle strain in his right shoulder. Speaking to the media after, Prescott said "I felt some soreness when making certain throws today, and I really just decided not to push things too far. Better to be cautious and smart about it. I don’t see this as any kind of serious setback. We’ll treat it on a daily basis, and I’ll be fine."
numberFire's models project Prescott for 5,160 passing yards, 29.72 touchdowns, and 6.27 interceptions this season. He is the QB5 in our preseason fantasy projections.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021
- Cowboys elevate guard Zack Martin off of COVID list September 13th, 2021
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) out at least 3 weeks September 10th, 2021