Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) practiced fully on Wednesday ahead of Week 1's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Edwards-Helaire's full practice to start the week indicates that he has put his preseason ankle injury behind him. Barring a setback, he should be good to go for a Week 1 clash with a Cleveland Browns' defense ranked fourteenth-worst against the run according to numberFire's NFL Team Rankings.
Edwards-Helaire's Week 1 projection includes 65.7 rushing yards, 0.73 touchdowns, 26.4 receiving yards, and 15.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,800 and he is the RB13 in our Week 1 rankings.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring, IR) uncertain for Packers October 26th, 2021
- Dyami Brown (knee) expected out through Washington bye October 26th, 2021
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) will play in Denver's Week 8 matchup against Washington October 26th, 2021
- Michael Gallup (calf) eligible to return for Cowboys October 26th, 2021
- Packers place Allen Lazard on COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes feeling "fine" after rough hit in loss October 24th, 2021
- Chad Henne in at quarterback for Chiefs in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes helped off field in Week 7; Chad Henne to fill in October 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (quad) active for Week 7 showdown with Titans October 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (neck) available for Week 7 clash with Titans October 22nd, 2021
- Schefter: Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (quad) likely to play against Titans in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021