Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) out at least 3 weeks
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup (calf) is expected to miss three to five weeks.
Gallup suffered a calf injury during Thursday's season opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and did not return to the game. On Friday, he was officially diagnosed with a calf strain and ruled out for at least three weeks. Following Gallup's injury on Thursday, Cedrick Wilson saw an increase in snaps and could continue to do so moving forward.
Wilson finished Thursday's game with 3 receptions on 3 targets for 24 yards.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Michael Gallup (calf) returns for Week 8 practices October 18th, 2021
- Cowboys 'optimistic' Dak Prescott (calf) plays after bye October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb scores twice in Cowboys' win over New England October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) will play in Week 6 versus Pats October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) expected to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021