K.J. Osborn leads Vikings receivers in loss
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver K.J. Osborn caught 5 passes for 91 yards and a touchdown on 6 targets in a 34-33, Week 2 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
Osborn led the Vikings in receiving yards, highlighted by a 64-yard touchdown on the second play from scrimmage, and he finished with one fewer reception than team-leaders Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen. The 2020 fifth-round pick has played at least 80% of the offensive snaps in both games to start the season and he's actually first on the team with 167 yards through two weeks. The Vikings will face a Seattle Seahawks defense in Week 3 that just gave up 128 yards to Julio Jones on Sunday.
Osborn scored 17.6 FanDuel points in Week 2 and he is averaging 14.4 FanDuel points per game this season. The second-year wide out has seen target shares of 19.2% and 18.8% over the first two weeks, compared to 19.2% and 31.3% for Jefferson, and 21.3% and 21.9% for Thielen.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring, IR) uncertain for Packers October 26th, 2021
- Dyami Brown (knee) expected out through Washington bye October 26th, 2021
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) will play in Denver's Week 8 matchup against Washington October 26th, 2021
- Michael Gallup (calf) eligible to return for Cowboys October 26th, 2021
- Packers place Allen Lazard on COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (foot) cleared for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Justin Jefferson (ankle) good to go for Vikings against Panthers October 15th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) removed from Vikings injury report October 15th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (foot) not practicing with Vikings on Thursday October 14th, 2021