Mike Williams (knee) DNP for Chargers on Thursday
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams did not participate in practice Thursday afternoon.
Williams has now missed consecutive practices with the knee injury, a disconcerting sign heading into Sunday' Week 6 game against the Baltimore Ravens. The 27-year-old pass catcher will have a chance to return in Friday's session, so keep a close eye on how that goes. Joshua Palmer and Jalen Guyton would be in line for added work should Williams sit or be limited.
Our models currently project Williams for 5.2 catches, 73.1 yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 12.9 FanDuel points.
- Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day for 49ers December 7th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (knee) active for Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (knee) expected to play in Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Keenan Allen (knee) questionable for Chargers' Week 10 contest against Vikings November 12th, 2021
- Keenan Allen (knee) participates in Chargers' Thursday practice November 11th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (quad) ruled out for Week 9 November 5th, 2021