T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (quad) will not play in Week 7's contest against the San Francisco 49ers.
Hilton will miss Sunday night's showdown after suffering a quad injury during Week 6's victory. In a tough matchup against numberFire's ninth rated pass defense, Michael Pittman is on track for a lead role with Hilton inactive.
Pittman's Week 7 FanDuel salary stands at $6,400.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) cleared to play in Week 10's contest against Jaguars November 12th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) practicing again on Thursday November 11th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) active at Colts practice November 10th, 2021
- Marlon Mack inactive for Colts' Thursday Week 9 game against Jets November 4th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) sitting out Monday practice for Colts November 1st, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) active for Colts in Week 8 October 31st, 2021