Elijah Mitchell (ribs, finger) is expected to suit up for 49ers in Week 12
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (ribs, finger) is expected to play in the team's Week 12 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Mitchell missed the team's Week 11 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars while he recovered from a mid-week finger surgery, but is trending towards playing in Week 12 against the Vikings. Mitchell has asserted himself as the 49ers' lead back this season in the absence of Raheem Mostert (knee), and should continue to see the dominant share of the running back opportunities in Week 12.
Our models project Mitchell, who has a $6,800 salary on FanDuel, to score 11.1 fantasy points against the Vikings this week. We project Jeff Wilson, who led the backfield with Mitchell sidelined last week, to finish with just 6.3 fantasy points if Mitchell returns.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) DNP on Wednesday, will play against Dallas January 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) active for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) expected to start in Week 18 January 8th, 2022
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) questionable in Week 18 January 7th, 2022