Aaron Rodgers staying with Packers for 4 years, $200 million
The Green Bay Packers signed quarterback Aaron Rodgers to a four-year, $200 million contract.
The deal will make Rodgers the highest-paid player in NFL history and reportedly includes $153 million guaranteed. Davante Adams is now also expected to re-sign with the Packers, but Jordan Love will reportedly be traded elsewhere. Rodgers will be 42 by the time his new contract expires.
Among all players with at least 100 drop backs last season, Rodgers paced the league with 0.29 Passing Net Expected Points per drop back. He rounded out the top-10 with an average of 21.0 FanDuel points across 16 regular season games.
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Sammy Watkins to be 'big part' of Packers' offense June 8th, 2022
- Allen Lazard skipping Packers' mandatory minicamp June 7th, 2022
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Sammy Watkins to 1-year deal on Thursday April 14th, 2022
- Robert Tonyan (ACL) re-signs with Packers on one-year contract March 20th, 2022
- Packers assign franchise tag on Davante Adams on Tuesday March 8th, 2022