Jalen Reagor 'buried' on Eagles depth chart, trade possible
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor is "buried" on the depth chart and is a potential trade candidate, writes Zach Berman of The Athletic.
Berman believes that Quez Watkins is a more ideal fit than Reagor for the Eagles' No. 3 receiver job due to his speed and he says that head coach Nick Sirianni considers Zach Pascal "one of the best depth receivers in the NFL," so Reagor may be fifth on the depth chart following last week's acquisition of A.J. Brown. Reagor is a 2020 first-round pick, so the Eagles should be able to yield a respectable return based off draft capital alone.
Reagor averaged 3.4 FanDuel points per game last season and caught 33 passes on 57 targets for 299 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) won't return for 49ers in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Allen Robinson (ankle) ruled out for Rams in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Deebo Samuel (hamstring) active for 49ers' Week 12 tilt November 27th, 2022
- Tyler Higbee (knee) active for Rams in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022
- Vikings acquire T.J. Hockenson from Lions for picks November 1st, 2022