Vikings acquire Jalen Reagor from Eagles for pair of picks
The Minnesota Vikings acquired wide receiver Jalen Reagor from the Philadelphia Eagles for a 2023 seventh-round pick and a conditional 2024 fourth-round pick.
The Eagles selected Reagor with the 21st pick in the 2020 draft, one pick before the Vikings. Reagor will compete with K.J. Osborn for the third receiver job behind Jefferson and Adam Thielen, so he should have an easier path to consistent playing time. According to Bo Wulf of The Athletic, Reagor had the "most consistent" training camp of his NFL career this summer in Philadelphia.
Reagor averaged 3.4 FanDuel points per game last season and caught 33 passes on 57 targets for 299 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Kenny Golladay (illness) questionable to play in Giants' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) questionable for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Raiders list Josh Jacobs (calf) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Packers list Romeo Doubs (ankle) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Treylon Burks (illness) not listed on Titans' Week 13 injury report December 2nd, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022
- Vikings acquire T.J. Hockenson from Lions for picks November 1st, 2022