Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (thumb) feels "great," is 100 percent healthy
Minnesota Vikings tight end Irv Smith Jr. is fully healthy, according to the man himself.
Smith was dealing with a thumb ailment during training camp. However, he didn't carry any injury designation into the weekend to kick off the 2022 season. He practiced in full all week, and Saturday, he said, "I feel great," clarifying his thumb is "100 percent" healthy. It's an auspicious start to what could be a breakout season for Smith.
Our models project Smith for 3.2 catches, 30.7 yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 6.0 FanDuel points against Green Bay on Sunday.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022
- Vikings acquire T.J. Hockenson from Lions for picks November 1st, 2022