J.K. Dobbins (knee) officially inactive for Ravens in Week 1
Baltimore Ravens running back J.K. Dobbins (knee) will not play in Sunday's Week 1 game against the New York Jets.
Dobbins does seem close to making his return after missing the last year with a devastating ACL injury, but the team has opted to play it safe with their third-year back by holding him out of Week 1. With neither he nor Gus Edwards available for the opening game, expect to see a combination of Mike Davis and Kenyan Drake leading the way in Week 1.
Dobbins is still numberFire's RB23 for fantasy this season, even if he sits out for Week 1. Our models project Kenyan Drake for the biggest performance this week, with 8.6 fantasy points.
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (foot) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Texans' Nico Collins (foot) out for Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Houston's Brandin Cooks (calf) remains out in Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Mike Williams (ankle) not listed on Chargers' Week 14 injury report December 9th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) available for Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- DeeJay Dallas (ankle) listed as questionable on Seattle's Week 14 injury report December 9th, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (knee) doubtful for Ravens' Week 14 matchup December 9th, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (knee) remains idle at Ravens practice Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) DNP on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (knee) 'unlikely' to play in Ravens' Week 14 game December 5th, 2022
- Ravens sign former Packers quarterback Brett Hundley December 5th, 2022