Ravens' J.K. Dobbins (knee) logs another full practice on Thursday
Baltimore Ravens running back J.K. Dobbins (knee) was a full participant at practice on Thursday ahead of Week 2's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Dobbins' back-to-back full practices to open the week is a fantastic sign. Barring a setback on Friday he looks to be headed towards his season debut on Sunday, but he isn't a lock to be available. Tomorrow's game designation will provide more information. Our models expect him to handle 12.0 rushing attempts and 1.7 receptions against Miami.
Dobbins' Week 2 projection includes 55.2 rushing yards, 12.6 receiving yards, 0.49 total touchdowns, and 10.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,000.
- 49ers place Elijah Mitchell (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Juwan Johnson (ankle) ruled out for Saints' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) available for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) out for Baltimore's Week 13 game against Broncos December 2nd, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (quad) practicing Thursday for Ravens December 1st, 2022
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Ravens to open practice window for J.K. Dobbins (knee) ahead of Week 13 November 28th, 2022