Cowboys' Michael Gallup (knee) expected to make season debut in Week 4
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup (knee) is not on the injury report for Week 4's game against the Washington Commanders.
Gallup practiced in full on Friday and will not carry an injury designation into Sunday. The expectation is that he will make his season debut against Washington. Our models expect him to see 5.9 targets against the Commanders.
Gallup's Week 4 projection includes 3.3 receptions, 43.9 yards, 0.26 touchdowns, and 7.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,000.
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) will play Sunday in Week 13 for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) expected to play in Cowboys' Week 13 game December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in Week 11, but behind Tony Pollard November 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) questionable for Week 11, expected to play against Vikings November 18th, 2022
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) expected to play in Week 11 November 18th, 2022