Bears' Velus Jones Jr. (hamstring) expected to make season debut in Week 4
Chicago Bears receiver Velus Jones Jr. (hamstring) is expected to make his season debut in the team's Week 4 game against the New York Giants.
Jones suffered a hamstring injury in the preseason and has barely been able to practice since, but appears to be close to making his professional debut. The Bears selected Jones in the third round of the 2022 NFL Draft, implying that the receiver should factor into their offense when he is ready.
Jones has a $4,500 salary on FanDuel this week, but is currently projected to score just 2.7 fantasy points according to numberFire's models.
- Falcons benching Marcus Mariota for Desmond Ridder December 8th, 2022
- Chargers' Mike Williams (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited again on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (hip) downgraded at Steelers practice December 8th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Browns' Amari Cooper (hip) limited on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Justin Fields (shoulder) not listed on Chicago's Week 13 injury report December 2nd, 2022
- Justin Fields (shoulder) upgraded to full at Bears practice December 1st, 2022
- Bears' Justin Fields (shoulder) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Bears place Darnell Mooney (ankle) on injured reserve, will miss remainder of season November 29th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) will not return this season November 28th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022