Dak Prescott (thumb) reportedly out for Cowboys again Week 5
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott (thumb) will not play in Week 5 against the Los Angeles Rams, reports Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News.
Cowboys team owner Jerry Jones revealed Tuesday that Prescott isn't able to comfortably grip footballs with his surgically repaired right thumb, so it's not surprising the quarterback isn't ready to play. Cooper Rush will make another start on Sunday against the Rams and Will Grier, who was signed to the active roster on Tuesday, will be the backup.
Rush has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel in Week 5 and he's the QB23 in our weekly rankings, with a projection of 15.4 FanDuel points. The Rams are ranked 21st in FanDuel points allowed per game to the quarterback position this season. Among the 30 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Rush is 14th in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back.
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) will play Sunday in Week 13 for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) expected to play in Cowboys' Week 13 game December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in Week 11, but behind Tony Pollard November 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) questionable for Week 11, expected to play against Vikings November 18th, 2022
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) expected to play in Week 11 November 18th, 2022