Ravens designate Gus Edwards (knee) to return
The Baltimore Ravens designated running back Gus Edwards (knee) to return from the reserve/PUP list.
Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said that Edwards will return to practice after missing the first four weeks of the season. There's a chance Edwards will be available for Sunday night's Week 5 game against the Cincinnati Bengals, but the Ravens will likely limit his initial usage coming off an ACL tear. Once Edwards is up to speed, he will likely work in a chance-of-pace role behind J.K. Dobbins in the Baltimore backfield.
numberFire's models only expect Edwards to average 5.9 carries across 12 games this season. The Ravens enter Week 5 with the No. 7 rushing offense in the league, according to our advanced team metrics.
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' DeVonta Smith (groin) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Travis Etienne (foot) limited in Jaguars' Wednesday practice November 30th, 2022
- Romeo Doubs (ankle) returns to Packers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Patriots list Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) as questionable for Week 13's matchup versus Bills November 30th, 2022
- Jaguars' Zay Jones (chest) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Ravens to open practice window for J.K. Dobbins (knee) ahead of Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Ravens' Devin Duvernay (hamstring) available for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Ravens' Demarcus Robinson (hip) active for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Gus Edwards (knee, hamstring) officially active for Ravens in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Ravens' Devin Duvernay (hamstring) expected to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2022