Ravens designate Gus Edwards (knee) to return
The Baltimore Ravens designated running back Gus Edwards (knee) to return from the reserve/PUP list.
Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said that Edwards will return to practice after missing the first four weeks of the season. There's a chance Edwards will be available for Sunday night's Week 5 game against the Cincinnati Bengals, but the Ravens will likely limit his initial usage coming off an ACL tear. Once Edwards is up to speed, he will likely work in a chance-of-pace role behind J.K. Dobbins in the Baltimore backfield.
numberFire's models only expect Edwards to average 5.9 carries across 12 games this season. The Ravens enter Week 5 with the No. 7 rushing offense in the league, according to our advanced team metrics.
- New England's JuJu Smith-Schuster (ankle) limited on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (knee) limited for New England on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Ezekiel Elliott (thigh) removed from injury report on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 13 December 5th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023