Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (groin) DNP on Thursday, says he's "good"
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb (groin) did not practice on Thursday ahead of Week 5's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Lamb was downgraded with a groin injury on Thursday and did not practice. Asked about the injury, Lamb said "I'm fine. I'm good. I don't want to scare nobody." A return to practice tomorrow would be an excellent sign that Lamb is indeed "good". Our models expect him to see 9.1 targets against the Rams.
Lamb's Week 5 projection includes 5.7 receptions, 74.5 yards, 0.34 touchdowns, and 12.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200.
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (leg) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (quad, calf) questionable for Raiders on Thursday December 7th, 2022
- Rams' Brandon Powell (illness) questionable for Week 14 December 7th, 2022
- Rams' Ben Skowronek (shoulder) cleared for Thursday December 7th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) logs full Buccaneers practice Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (hamstring) officially limited for Chiefs December 7th, 2022
- Texans bench Kyle Allen, Davis Mills to start versus Dallas December 7th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) will play Sunday in Week 13 for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) expected to play in Cowboys' Week 13 game December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in Week 11, but behind Tony Pollard November 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) questionable for Week 11, expected to play against Vikings November 18th, 2022