Mark Andrews (knee) hopeful to play Thursday for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews (knee, questionable) is hopeful he will be able to play Thursday night versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 8, reports Mike Garafolo of ESPN.
Andrews didn't participate in practice on the short week and he may come down to a game-time decision. The top-tier fantasy tight end played through a questionable tag last week after only practicing once on a limited basis, but he was targeted just twice and didn't catch either of them. Isaiah Likely will be the favorite to start if Andrews is ruled out while Josh Oliver and Nick Boyle will be in line for more snaps as well.
Andrews has a $13,500 salary on FanDuel's single-game slate Thursday and numberFire's models project him for 9.3 targets, 6.1 receptions, and 68.6 yards. The Buccaneers enter Week 8 with the seventh-best pass defense in our adjusted team metrics.
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (concussion) questionable to return for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Puka Nacua (ribs) back in for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Amari Cooper (concussion) won't return in Week 13 for Cleveland December 3rd, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023