Rashod Bateman (foot) not practicing for Ravens on Thursday
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Rashod Bateman (foot) is not practicing on Thursday.
Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said Bateman will be out for a few weeks, so this isn't a surprise. Mark Andrews (shoulder) also isn't practicing, so Lamar Jackson might be missing his top two targets in Week 9 on Monday night against the New Orleans Saints. Devin Duvernay will be the Ravens' No. 1 receiver and there will be more routes for Demarcus Robinson and James Proche. Rookie tight end Isaiah Likely could also potentially see more playing time, even if Andrews is active.
numberFire's models project Duvernay to lead the Ravens' receivers with 5.3 targets in Week 9. Robinson and Likely are next with a projection of 5.0 targets each. The Saints have the No. 11 pass defense in our adjusted team metrics for the season.
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest January 27th, 2023
- Reid: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start in Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023