Texans' Dameon Pierce (chest, shoulder) available for Week 10
Houston Texans running back Dameon Pierce (chest, shoulder) is available for Week 10's game against the New York Giants.
Pierce has been removed from the injury report and will be available to face the Giants on Sunday. Our models expect him to handle 19.8 carries and catch 2.1 passes against New York.
Pierce's Week 10 projection includes 89.8 rushing yards, 15.2 receiving yards, 0.64 total touchdowns, and 15.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,700.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Texans' Chris Moore (foot) active Saturday December 24th, 2022
- Houston's Brandin Cooks (calf) available in Week 16 December 24th, 2022
- Texans place Nico Collins (foot) on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 23rd, 2022
- Texans' Chris Moore (foot) questionable for Saturday December 22nd, 2022
- Nico Collins (foot) ruled out again for Texans December 22nd, 2022
- Brandin Cooks (calf) set to play for Texans Week 16 December 22nd, 2022