Aaron Rodgers (thumb, ribs) limited at Packers practice
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (thumb, ribs) was a limited participant at Thursday's practice.
Rodgers was upgraded after sitting out Wednesday. He made an early exit from last week's loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, but Rodgers should be good to go for Week 13 against the Chicago Bears on Sunday. Jordan Love will start if Rodgers suffers a setback, and based on how he looked in relief last week, that wouldn't necessarily be a downgrade for the Packers' pass-catchers.
Rodgers is averaging 15.2 FanDuel points per game this season and he ranks 22nd out of 38 qualified quarterbacks in numberFire's advanced efficiency metric. The Bears are 19th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Zach Charbonnet (knee) DNP for Seattle on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley coming off Philadelphia's bench on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (illness) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- C.J. Beathard (shoulder) limited for Jacksonville on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (neck) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Jets name Zach Wilson as starter for Week 14 clash with Texans December 6th, 2023
- Jets release quarterback Tim Boyle on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Trevor Siemian in at quarterback for Jets in Week 13; Tim Boyle benched December 3rd, 2023
- Jets' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Breece Hall (hamstring) good to go for Jets' Week 13 tilt December 3rd, 2023