Colts' Sam Ehlinger starting second half for injured Nick Foles (ribs) in Week 17
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Sam Ehlinger started the second half of the team's Week 17 game against the New York Giants in place of starter Nick Foles (ribs).
Foles suffered a painful rib injury on a sack towards the end of the first half, and was carted to the locker room for evaluation. The Colts ruled him out shortly afterwards, meaning Sam Ehlinger will start the second half in his place.
Foles completed 8 of his 13 attempts for 81 yards and a pick before his injury. Hopefully the veteran was able to avoid a serious injury on the play.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- James Robinson joining Patriots backfield March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Colts' Nick Foles (ribs) will not play in Week 18 January 2nd, 2023
- Colts' Sam Ehlinger will start at quarterback in Week 18 January 2nd, 2023
- Colts rule out Nick Foles (ribs) for remainder of Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Colts' Sam Ehlinger starting second half for injured Nick Foles (ribs) in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Matt Ryan benched by Colts, Nick Foles to start in Week 16 December 21st, 2022