Colts' Nick Foles (ribs) will not play in Week 18
Indianapolis Colts interim coach Jeff Saturday said Monday that Nick Foles (ribs) will not play in the team's Week 18 game against the Houston Texans.
Foles suffered a very painful rib injury in Week 17 that forced him out of the game, and Saturday revealed Monday that the veteran will not be able to suit up for the team's final game of the season. Sam Ehlinger will make the final start of the year for the Colts.
Ehlinger has not been great in limited opportunities this season, but played his best football in relief of Foles in Week 17. He completed 9 of his 14 attempts for 60 yards and 1 touchdown against the Giants.
- Texans' Dalton Schultz (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- C.J. Beathard (shoulder) limited again for Jaguars on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Lamar Jackson (illness) absent Thursday for Ravens December 7th, 2023
- Derek Carr (concussion/rib/shoulder) limited again Thursday for Saints December 7th, 2023
- Chris Olave (illness) sitting out Thursday for Saints December 7th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) expects to play Sunday December 7th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (thumb) expected to miss 3-5 weeks for Colts December 3rd, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Alec Pierce (ankle) cleared for Colts' Week 10 game November 12th, 2023
- Colts' Josh Downs (knee) active for Week 10 contest November 12th, 2023