Bills expect Sammy Watkins back for regular season
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins (foot) is expected to be ready for Week 1, Bills' general manager Doug Whaley said.
Watkins underwent surgery to repair a broken foot last month. Despite his optimism about the regular season, Whaley declined to put a timetable on Watkins' return, lending credence to the notion he will not be ready for the start of training camp. The Bills brought free agent Andre Roberts in for a workout last week, and they will likely look to bring in some veterans prior to training camp.
Among the 48 wideouts to see at least 80 targets last season, Watkins ranked first overall in Reception Net Expected Points per target. He finished the year with 60 catches for 1,047 yards and nine scores on 96 targets.
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Chiefs reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Mike Pennel to one-year deal March 24th, 2020
- Chiefs add XFL talent Jordan Ta'amu to quarterback room March 24th, 2020
- Chiefs reportedly sign offensive tackle Mike Remmers to one-year deal March 20th, 2020
- Chris Jones gets franchise tag from Chiefs March 16th, 2020
- Chiefs re-up on Damien Williams for 2020 March 16th, 2020