Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday
Baltimore Ravens running back Gus Edwards (concussion) was limited at practice on Thursday ahead of Sunday's Wild Card game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Edwards was upgraded to a limited participant at practice on Thursday after sitting out on Wednesday. The limited session opens the door for him to be active against the Bengals on Sunday. Friday's practice report will provide more information.
The Ravens are 8.5-point underdogs against the Bengals in Sunday's Wild Card clash. Their implied team total of 16.0 points is the second-lowest team total on Sunday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Ravens use non-exclusive franchise tag on Lamar Jackson March 7th, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023