Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (knee) will not play in Sunday's Wild Card playoff contest versus the Cincinnati Bengals.
Jackson will remain on the sidelines after Baltimore's quarterback was unable to participate in any practices this week.
In a tough spot against a Bengals' defense giving up 20.5 completions for 1.1 touchdowns and 235.1 passing yards to quarterbacks, expect Tyler Huntley or Anthony Brown to start if Huntley is unable to play with his shoulder and wrist injuries.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Ravens use non-exclusive franchise tag on Lamar Jackson March 7th, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023