Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Kadarius Toney is considered questionable to return Sunday in the AFC Championship Game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
After an active first quarter in which he saw some touches, Toney went to the locker room. Now, the team has officially deemed him questionable to return due to an ankle injury.
Before exiting, Toney had 1 catch on 2 targets for 9 yards, dropping a touchdown in the process. He also returned a punt for 12 yards.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023