Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Mecole Hardman (pelvis) was listed as a non-participant on Wednesday's estimated practice report.
Hardman, JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee), and Kadarius Toney (ankle), and Mecole Hardman (pelvis) were all listed as non-participants for the Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice. Hardman played for the first time since Week 9 in the AFC Championship Game versus the Cincinnati Bengals, but he only was able to log 15 offensive snaps before leaving. At the moment, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Justin Watson, and Skyy Moore are the Chiefs' primary receivers as they prepare to battle the Philadelphia Eagles on February 12.
The Eagles allowed the seventh-fewest FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this season and their pass defense was No. 1 in numberFire's adjusted team rankings.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023