Packers re-sign Keisean Nixon to one-year contract
The Green Bay Packers have re-signed return specialist Keisean Nixon to a one-year contract, Ian Rapoport reports.
Nixon was a revelation for the Packers' special teams unit this season, especially after the team's brutal woes with that part of the game in recent seasons. An explosive play-maker with the ball in his hands, Nixon will now return to the Packers on a one-year deal and a potential to work his way into the offense.
Nixon returned 35 kicks for 1,009 yards (first in the league) and a touchdown in 2022, as well as 11 punts for 140 yards and a league-best 12.7-yards-per-return average.
- Payton: Broncos "have a vision" for Greg Dulcich's role June 5th, 2023
- Laquon Treadwell signs 1-year deal with Ravens June 5th, 2023
- Vikings' Jalen Nailor 'continued to show up' in OTAs June 5th, 2023
- Giants' Parris Campbell showing 'early chemistry' with Daniel Jones June 5th, 2023
- Eagles' Rashaad Penny competing for roster spot June 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson excited for 'explosive' offense in 2023 June 5th, 2023
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Jordan Love signs one-year extension with Packers May 4th, 2023
- Jets, Packers finalize deal to send Aaron Rodgers to New York April 24th, 2023
- Aaron Rodgers intends to play for Jets March 15th, 2023
- Packers re-sign Keisean Nixon to one-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Aaron Jones restructures 2023 contract with Packers February 17th, 2023