Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023
The New York Jets and wide receiver Mecole Hardman agreed to a one-year free agent contract.
Hardman underwent core muscle surgery last month after an injury-plagued 2022 campaign, but he's expected to recover by the end of April. The Jets traded Elijah Moore to the Cleveland Browns on Wednesday, so Hardman figures to compete with Corey Davis and Denzel Mims for the No. 3 receiver job behind Garrett Wilson and Allen Lazard.
Hardman caught 25 passes for 297 yards and 4 touchdowns in his 8 games this season, adding 4 rushes for 31 yards and 2 additional scores. He averaged 9.3 FanDuel points per game.
- Payton: Broncos "have a vision" for Greg Dulcich's role June 5th, 2023
- Laquon Treadwell signs 1-year deal with Ravens June 5th, 2023
- Vikings' Jalen Nailor 'continued to show up' in OTAs June 5th, 2023
- Giants' Parris Campbell showing 'early chemistry' with Daniel Jones June 5th, 2023
- Eagles' Rashaad Penny competing for roster spot June 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson excited for 'explosive' offense in 2023 June 5th, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Aaron Rodgers 'tweaks calf' at OTAs May 25th, 2023
- Jets sign wide receiver Randall Cobb to 1-year deal May 3rd, 2023
- Jets, Packers finalize deal to send Aaron Rodgers to New York April 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023