Laquon Treadwell signs 1-year deal with Ravens
Free agent wide receiver Laquon Treadwell has signed a one-year deal with the Baltimore Ravens, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Treadwell was once a first-round pick way back in 2016 for the Minnesota Vikings. But in the first 7 years of his career, he has just 5 career touchdown catches. Whether or not Treadwell makes the 53-man roster is currently up in the air, as the current receiver rotation already includes Rashod Bateman, Odell Beckham Jr., Zay Flowers and Nelson Agholor as entrenched options. Treadwell will be battling the likes of Devin Duvernay and James Proche for the 5th receiver spot.
In 6 games last year, Treadwell had 6 catches on 10 targets for 42 yards.
- Jets see quarterback Zach Wilson 'taking the right steps' September 21st, 2023
- Bills' Latavius Murray on goal line usage: 'That's why I'm here' September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley dealing with high ankle sprain September 21st, 2023
- Graziano: Bears' Roschon Johnson could see role grow after strong Week 2 September 21st, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (toe, rest) DNP on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) active for Week 3 September 21st, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) DNP again on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) DNP on Wednesday September 20th, 2023
- Update: D.K. Metcalf (ribs) returns for Seahawks in Week 2 September 17th, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) questionable to return to Week 2 September 17th, 2023
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett logs full practice on Wednesday September 13th, 2023
- Jaxon Smith-Njigba (wrist) available for Seahawks in Week 1 September 8th, 2023