Jets officially rule out Aaron Rodgers (leg) for remainder of Week 1
The New York Jets have ruled out Aaron Rodgers (leg) for the remainder of their Week 1 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Rodgers suffered the injury during the first quarter of Monday night's game. Reports indicate that his x-rays came back clean, but the team could be more concerned about the results of an MRI scan. Zach Wilson will operate as the Jets' starting quarterback in Rodgers' absence.
Rodgers was only able to attempt a single pass before suffering his injury.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Jacksonville's Travis Etienne (ribs) questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Kansas City's Jerick McKinnon (groin) ruled out in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (hamstring) will play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Pederson: Travis Etienne (ribs) will be active for Jaguars' Week 13 matchup December 2nd, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) questionable in Week 13 for Titans December 1st, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Jets' Aaron Rodgers (Achilles) designated to return from IR November 29th, 2023
- Allen Lazard officially a healthy Week 12 scratch for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Allen Lazard reportedly inactive Week 12 for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) upgraded Wednesday for Jets November 22nd, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) limited for Jets to start short week November 21st, 2023