Colts' Evan Hull done for season with torn meniscus
Indianapolis Colts rookie running back Evan Hull will miss the remainder of the season with a torn meniscus, reports NFL insider Jordan Schultz.
The Colts placed Hull on the injured reserve last week after he suffered the injury in his NFL debut. Zack Moss completely dominated running back work in Week 2 without Hull, so he seems to be setup for a workhorse role. Deon Jackson and Jake Funk are the other two healthy backs on the active roster. The Colts signed Trey Sermon to the practice squad this week, so he could be promoted to add some depth.
Moss ($6,400) is the RB17 in numberFire's Week 3 rankings and our models project him for 11.4 FanDuel points, with 79.8 rushing yards, 6.1 receiving yards, 0.8 receptions, and 0.43 combined touchdowns. The Colts are 8.5-point underdogs against a Baltimore Ravens team that has a top-10 rush defense in the NFL through two weeks, according to numberFire’s metrics.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Alec Pierce (ankle) cleared for Colts' Week 10 game November 12th, 2023
- Colts' Josh Downs (knee) active for Week 10 contest November 12th, 2023
- Colts' Alec Pierce (ankle) questionable for Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Josh Downs (knee) questionable for Colts' Week 10 contest versus Patriots November 10th, 2023
- Josh Downs (knee) remains out Thursday for Colts November 9th, 2023