Vikings' Eric Kendricks leaves Week 10 with hip injury
Minnesota Vikings middle linebacker Eric Kendricks left Week 10 against Washington with a hip injury.
Kendricks went down on a collision with strong-side linebacker Anthony Barr in the first quarter. He tried to play through the injury, but suffered a setback. Audie Cole replaced Kendricks in base sets.
The Minnesota defense has allowed 13.17 Net Expected Points (NEP) to Washington on 27 passing attempts and -2.88 NEP on 21 rushing attempts going into the fourth quarter, per numberFire Live.
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Chargers could deal Desmond King April 8th, 2020
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. expected to see expanded role April 6th, 2020
- Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal March 27th, 2020
- Vikings reportedly turning to Tajae Sharpe March 25th, 2020
- Dan Bailey, Vikings re-up with 3-year, $10 million deal March 20th, 2020
- Bills reportedly acquire Stefon Diggs in trade with Vikings March 16th, 2020
- Kirk Cousins comes to terms with Vikings on 2-year extension March 16th, 2020