Vikings' Eric Kendricks leaves Week 10 with hip injury
Minnesota Vikings middle linebacker Eric Kendricks left Week 10 against Washington with a hip injury.
Kendricks went down on a collision with strong-side linebacker Anthony Barr in the first quarter. He tried to play through the injury, but suffered a setback. Audie Cole replaced Kendricks in base sets.
The Minnesota defense has allowed 13.17 Net Expected Points (NEP) to Washington on 27 passing attempts and -2.88 NEP on 21 rushing attempts going into the fourth quarter, per numberFire Live.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith (meniscus surgery) likely out for year September 1st, 2021
- Vikings acquire Chris Herndon from Jets August 31st, 2021
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) practicing on Monday August 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected back this week August 30th, 2021
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (meniscus) reportedly expected to miss start of regular season August 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. ready "to be the starting guy" in 2021 August 26th, 2021