Packers uncertain if Aaron Rodgers (knee) will start in Week 2
Green Bay Packers head coach Mike McCarthy said the team was "still collecting all the information" on quarterback Aaron Rodgers' knee injury, and it was uncertain if he would start Week 2.
Rodgers briefly left Sunday's win over the Chicago Bears with a knee injury but was sporting a limp during the second half, even as he brought the Packers back from a large deficit. The Packers are being expectedly cautious but it would be surprising if Rodgers was not out there on Sunday versus the Minnesota Vikings. DeShone Kizer would likely start if Rodgers sat out.
Rodgers ended up with 286 passing yards and 3 touchdowns for 24.9 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Schefter: Colts looking to move Marlon Mack September 28th, 2021
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021