Packers' Aaron Rodgers (knee) active against Minnesota
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (knee) has been officially listed as active for Sunday's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
This comes shortly following a report that Rodgers' knee is expected to take "a couple months" to heal. He's going to play through the pain for the time being, but if his knee issues flare up, then Deshone Kizer will be in line for playing time.
numberFire's models project Rodgers to throw for 281.1 yards, 1.9 touchdowns and 1.1 interceptions against the Minnesota Vikings today. Accounting for the chance of Rodgers coming out of the game, we also project Kizer for 93.8 yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 0.4 interceptions.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021