Jets' Jamison Crowder projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 6
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder is projected by our models for 9.8 FanDuel points against the Dallas Cowboys in Week 6.
Crowder may benefit the most from quarterback Sam Darnold's return to the team. In the one game they played together this season, Crowder caught 14 balls for 99 yards on 17 targets against a stingy Buffalo Bills defense. In Week 6 he will face a Cowboys pass defense rated 21st overall by our power rankings.
Crowder's Week 6 projection includes 4.7 receptions for 57.5 yards and .31 touchdowns on 7.6 targets. He is priced at $5,400.
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) diagnosed with a fracture, ruled out for Week 12 November 17th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 3 touchdowns, rushes for 1 in Week 11 victory over the Dolphins November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws 4 touchdowns in Week 11's blowout victory over Houston November 17th, 2019
- Calvin Ridley hauls in 8 receptions for 143 yards and a touchdown in Falcons' Week 11 win November 17th, 2019
- 49ers' Robbie Gould (quad) ruled out for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Jordan Howard (shoulder) officially out in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) active for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) expected to play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (back) limited Wednesday for Jets November 13th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (ribs) to miss an 'extended amount of time' November 11th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws a touchdown, runs for another Sunday in Jets' win November 11th, 2019