Falcons sign former Vikings receiver Laquon Treadwell
The Atlanta Falcons have signed former Minnesota Vikings first-round draft pick Laquon Treadwell.
Treadwell has had a disappointing start to his career since entering the league in 2016, catching just 9 passes for 184 yards in 2019. He'll look for a fresh start with the Austin Hooper-less Falcons in 2020.
The Falcons have a league-leading 261 targets up for grabs heading into the 2020 season. Treadwell was barely able to make a mark in a crowded receiving corps and on a run-first offense in Minnesota, but could carve out a role behind Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley in Atlanta.
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021