Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer
The Washington Redskins have reportedly signed former New York Giants wide receiver Cody Latimer.
The former 56th overall pick from the 2014 draft spent last season with the Giants, playing 15 games and catching 24 of 42 targets for 300 yards and 2 touchdowns. He has to opportunity to carve out a role from himself in a Redskins offense that lacks pass catchers outside of rookie sensation Terry McLaurin.
Latimer's receiving grade of 67.5 ranked 80th among wide receivers, per Pro Football Focus. He will join a Washington pass offense that finished last season ranked 28th overall.
- Texans acquire Brandin Cooks and 2022 fourth round pick in trade with Rams April 9th, 2020
- Fowler: Cam Newton reportedly 'willing to stay patient' April 9th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman avoids vandalism prosecution April 9th, 2020
- Bashaud Breeland reportedly re-signs with Chiefs for season April 9th, 2020
- Buccaneers 'have more faith than ever' in Ronald Jones April 9th, 2020
- Rams: Gerald Everett needs more opportunities April 9th, 2020
- Aldrick Rosas returning to Giants April 9th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly add defensive tackle Austin Johnson March 26th, 2020
- Dion Lewis reportedly signs with Giants March 23rd, 2020
- Colt McCoy inks deal with Giants March 19th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign linebacker Blake Martinez to 3-year contract March 17th, 2020