Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer
The Washington Redskins have reportedly signed former New York Giants wide receiver Cody Latimer.
The former 56th overall pick from the 2014 draft spent last season with the Giants, playing 15 games and catching 24 of 42 targets for 300 yards and 2 touchdowns. He has to opportunity to carve out a role from himself in a Redskins offense that lacks pass catchers outside of rookie sensation Terry McLaurin.
Latimer's receiving grade of 67.5 ranked 80th among wide receivers, per Pro Football Focus. He will join a Washington pass offense that finished last season ranked 28th overall.
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021