Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer
The Washington Redskins have reportedly signed former New York Giants wide receiver Cody Latimer.
The former 56th overall pick from the 2014 draft spent last season with the Giants, playing 15 games and catching 24 of 42 targets for 300 yards and 2 touchdowns. He has to opportunity to carve out a role from himself in a Redskins offense that lacks pass catchers outside of rookie sensation Terry McLaurin.
Latimer's receiving grade of 67.5 ranked 80th among wide receivers, per Pro Football Focus. He will join a Washington pass offense that finished last season ranked 28th overall.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021
- Washington confirms Taylor Heinicke as Thursday starter September 13th, 2021