Seahawks sign tight end Colby Parkinson to 4-year rookie contract
Seattle Seahawks tight end Colby Parkinson has officially signed his four-year rookie deal.
The Seahawks' fourth round pick produced his best collegiate season during his sophomore year, recording 29 receptions for 485 yards and seven touchdowns. Expect Parkinson to play behind veteran Greg Olsen and Jacob Hollister and mostly provide depth at the tight end position.
In 31 games with Stanford University, Parkinson hauled in 87 receptions for 1171 yards and 12 touchdowns.
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) limited Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson feels "better than ever" August 26th, 2021
- Seahawks remain committed to Chris Carson as lead back in 2021 August 23rd, 2021