Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 8 against Kansas City
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder will not play Sunday in the team's Week 8 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Crowder was listed as doubtful coming into the weekend, so this comes as no surprise. The veteran wide receiver will miss yet another game with his groin injury, leaving the Jets without their best pass catcher. Denzel Mims, Braxton Berrios and Jeff Smith figure to lead the way for Sam Darnold in what could be a long day.
The Chiefs have been absolutely elite at stopping opposing air attacks, ranking 2nd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Tyler Kroft (chest) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 3's game against Denver September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021